Thursday 12 June 2014

Hey, Do You Know: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S?

Hey everyone, my name is Iris and I will be introducing bands that I have been listening to or have come across and enjoy. I try to keep up to date with what's happening in the world of Jrock/VK. This is my first time writing for a blog so please bear with me, I will improve with time!

The first band I'd like to introduce is...THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S!


THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S is a Japanese rock band formed by their vocalist, Ricky, on August 24th, 2011. Debuting later that year, they performed their first live at the stylish wave GENERATION event held December 11.

On August 1st, 2012 they released their first album "A BEGINNING FROM THE END". This album has 7 songs and is now out of print. I would have to say that 'Monster's Roar' is one of my favorites, as I am a sucker for double pedal. You can certainly hear TSUKASA's skills. In 2013 they released their second album called "REVERBERATIONS", which has a digital feel to it. I've listened to it countless times. They have also released a DVD called "A Beginning From The End" of their first one-man live.

During their 2 year career they have performed all over Japan, selling out live houses across the country. In 2013, THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S had their first European tour which brought them to Russia, Finland, Germany and Poland.

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S will make an appearance at the "Crazy Monsters" - Tanabata Festival in 2014 and also performing at Tsutaya O-west for TSUKASA Birthday/White day. Their new release dropping May 30th 2014 is called "EARNEST GAME". I'm super excited for this!  TSUKASA(Dr.) has recently left to pursue his career as a Enka singer. He is really good, you should check him out!

Did you know?
  • The band was supposed to be a 4 man band? After TSUKASA joined, they made him the apostrophe in the name.
  • They also call their fans "MYCLONE". Why you ask? The name comes from their song called "Hello my Clone" and it makes the fans feel more close to them.
Random fact

SHUN falls a lot and sometimes takes the members with him!


Members


Vocals: Ricky (ex Dasein, RIDER CHIPS)
Birthday: October 20th
Twitter
Blog
















Guitar: Kazuya (ex. FANATIC◇CRISIS)
Birthday: December 15th



















Guitar: SHUN (ex. FANATIC◇CRISIS)
Birthday: April 21st
Twitter
Facebook




















Bass: Zero (ex. D’espairsRay)
Birthday: July 31st













Ex members


Drums: TSUKASA (ex. D’espairsRay)
Birthday: March 6th
Blog 


Check out their sound below!

[THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S "雷鳴" Official PV]


[THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S "HELLO MY CLONE" Official PV]

Check them out through their official links below!

Purchase their music at CDJapan and YesAsia!