Friday 31 October 2014

Hey, Do You Know: Zonbi?



So, I have for you a band that I have liked for a while now that I'm excited to talk about, they are called "Zonbi (ぞんび)"! They were formed in May 2013 and have 4 singles and 1 mini-album out now. Most of their singles have sold out and their mini-album's second press is also venue limited, so be sure to attend one of their lives to get it! I absolutely LOVE their theme and band intro music, it suits them VERY well. I would love to see their zombie march live. I really enjoy listening to Atom's voice, I can listen to him all day. Zonbi do have a sample of their mini album "infection rundesu" on their YouTube so be sure to check it out!

Iris



Atom
Vocals
Birthday: 8/3
Blood type: B
Home: Shizuoka
Hobbies: Clothes collection, BGM excavation, Touring
Favorite Brand:GLAD NEWS、LITHIUM HOMME、Loree Rodkin
Blog
Twitter










Guitar
Birthday: 3/6
Blood type: ?
Home: Japan
Hobbies: Old books, art, ball joint dolls
Favorite Brand: COMME des GARCONS、birthdeath
Blog 










青井ミドリ
Bass
Birthday: 8/1
Blood type: O
Home: Gifu
Hobbies: clothes, baseball
Favorite Brand: MILKBOY、JOYRICH、JEREMY SCOTT、And A、Vivienne Westwood、adidas
Blog
Twitter










伽児-kaji-
Drums
Birthday: 9/28
Blood type: A
Home: Gifu 
Hobbies: Anime, Cartoons, Football, movies
Favorite Brand: Pearl、adidas、galaxxxy、wc、VANQUISH、JOYRICH







Check them out!