Thursday 20 November 2014

Hey, Do You Know: ARVISE?


As I was looking around for bands that have the 'umph' factor that I like, I stumbled across a band called ARVISE. Though they are fairly new from what I see, I was caught by their sounds. I LOVE  the roughness in Sho's voice in their demo video #2. They have me so hooked on this song, that I'm listening to it while writing this! I would love to hear more from this band because they have so much potential. This is one to watch! I'll leave you with that, so give them a listen and let me know what you think! 

-Iris 



Sho     
Part: Vocal
Birth: 10/14
Blood type: A
Blog  















RYON
Part: Guitar
Birth: 10/30
Blood type: O















You Key
Part: Bass
Birth:10/16
Blood type: A
Blog         
















                                                           

Kenya
Part: Drums
Birth: 12/20
Blood type: B

















Check out Demo #2!!